Discover The Magic of Cape Disappointment novel by Julie Manthey today – a Foreword Reviews’ INDIEFAB Book of the Year Award – Honorable Mention – in Romance for 2015!
- Paperback available now from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, IndieBound.
- Ebook available now from Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and Inktera. Special Ebook offer For Kindle, the novel is included in the Kindle MatchBook program
- Check it out at the Library!
- New York Public Library (New York)
- Los Angeles Public Library (California)
- Anne Arundel County Public Library (Maryland)
- King County Public Library (Washington)
- Washington State Library (Washington)
- Timberland Regional Library (Washington)
- Astoria Public Library (Oregon)
- Butte Silver Bow Public Library (Montana)
- Fairfax County Public Library (Virginia)
- Farmington Public Library (New Mexico)
- Coppell Cozby Library (Texas)
Is it possible that love is the most powerful magic of all?
Growing up, her family insisted upon her destiny as a powerful healer based on a two-hundred year old prophecy. But Kay Baker was always more interested in forging her own path.
After completing medical school, she’s ready to leave her “medicine woman” status behind in favor of a new life in New York City.
However, Kay finds herself back in her hometown near Cape Disappointment after tragedy strikes—facing a new set of responsibilities and the legends she’s tried so hard to leave behind.
As the truth behind her powerful destiny is revealed, Kay discovers that magic is hiding everywhere—even among life’s greatest disappointments.
Julie Manthey transports readers to a quaint, modern-day, Pacific Northwest fishing village in this fun read about a woman coming to terms with ancient legends and destiny. Readers will laugh and cry as they escape to Cape Disappointment and discover the magic, romance, and history for themselves.
ISBN-13: 9781515097884 (paperback)
ISBN-10: 1515097889 (paperback)
ISBN-13: 9781524204785 (ebook)