A Christmas Romance Novel
The small town of Maplemont, New York glistens with snow and twinkling holiday lights. The local bakery gears up for the annual gingerbread house competition, while the rest of the town buzzes about the recent arrival of the newest resident at Maplemont Manor.
Deemed ‘the most eligible bachelor of New York,’ the new lord of Maplemont Manor finds small town life to be challenging – especially managing a few ‘frosty impressions’ as he settles into his new life. Sparks fly when Grant meets Noelle, until they exchange more than ten words. Noelle declares that she wouldn’t date him if he was the last man on Earth.
When they are paired together to plan a Christmas Eve gala, they learn more about each other while building gingerbread houses, skating, making Christmas cards, and other holiday adventures.
Will they find true love despite their frosty first impressions?
Grab some cocoa and escape into the cozy and festive town of Maplemont over the holidays for a sweet Christmas romance novel that will warm your heart.
Book Club Guide
- While this Christmas romance novel naturally takes place during the holiday season, do you think that it could be said that Christmas itself is almost a character in this novel? Why or why not?
- Much of the novel emphasizes the close relationship between Holly and Noelle. What could you relate to about the relationship between these sisters?
- This is the first novel in the Maplemont series. Did you find it a fun introduction to this quaint town? Which of the secondary characters would you have liked to learn more about?
- Each chapter in Christmas at Maplemont Manor has a light-hearted, unique title with a holiday pun that relates directly to the events in that chapter. Which were your favorite chapter names and why?
- Let’s talk about the food! Food takes center stage in this novel, from award-winning maple fudge to cardamom rolls and a tagine dinner. What did you want to try out the most? Do you have a favorite recipe for maple fudge? What are your favorite holiday treats? Julie’s favorites are the cardamom rolls, which she makes from scratch herself rather routinely!
- The fellow residents of Maplemont (even those relatives of Maplemont residents) help to drive the story, as well as, to bring the couple together via their matchmaking. Which character was your favorite matchmaker in town – Fiona or Betty? Why?
Get Your Copy Today!
Paperback available from Amazon (for book retailers paperback is available via Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and NACSCORP).
Ebook available from Kindle, Nook, Apple, Scribd, Kobo, Angus & Robertson, Mondadori, and !ndigo. Also available to libraries on Overdrive and Bibliotheca.
ISBN-13: 978-1081012670 (paperback), 978-1393316916 (ebook)
ISBN-10: 1081012676 (paperback)
ASIN: B07VQP8RRZ (ebook)